ASHTANGA YOGA TEACHER TRAINING 2015
with Andrea Lutz (Berlin) and Aris Kapetanakis (Athens)
The Teacher Training consists of:
- Participation of one „Intensive“, in Athens or Berlin
- 2 weeks Teacher Training in Berlin
- Workshop with Nancy Gilgoff in Berlin or Athens
- Hospitation in Aris and / or Andrea´s regular classes in Berlin or Athens
- Intensive in Athens: 15. – 19. November 2014
- Intensive Berlin: 8. – 12. April 2015
- Training Berlin: 17.-29. August 2015
- Workshop with Nancy Gilgoff in Athens: 11. & 12.09.2015
- Workshop with Nancy Gilgoff in Berlin: 18. & 19.09.2015
You can chose one Intensive and one Workshop with Nancy Gilgoff of the above.
In 2016 we will offer a Teachers Training for the Intermediate Series of Ashtanga Yoga. Requirement for attendance will be the participation of the Teachers Training for the Primary Series with Andrea & Aris.
The Teacher Training course focuses on (a detailed curriculum can be send on request):
Yoga practice, Zazen – Meditation, Yoga technique, Pranayama, teaching methods, adjustment training, alignement, Anatomy, Living Anatomy, Yoga Philosophy, basic principles of a healthy and balanced diet, Ashtanga Yoga during pregnancy and after giving birth, the principles of Yin Yoga.
Requirements for participation:
To apply, you need a regular and established Ashtanga Yoga Practice of the full Primary Series for at least one year.
Please write in your application your previous experience (and knowledge) of Yoga in general and please write in detail about your experience with Ashtanga Yoga.
You can book the Intensive independently of the Teacher Training if you wish to deepen and refine your own practice.
Aris & Andrea cooperate since 2012 and offered retreats, workshops and Teachers Trainings in Berlin, Crete, Brussels and Budapest together. Each of them brings their knowledge and experience into their work, what results in a broader and deeply inspiring teaching.
The size of the group is limited to 16 students.
Costs: 2200 €