Ashtanga Yoga Workshop with Aris Kapetanakis
Sunday Feb 14th, 2016 18:00 – 22:00
Aris is the founder and director of Porta Pandana , Ashtanga Yoga Shala Athens, and he is authorized by Manju P. Jois to teach Ashtanga Yoga Primary, Intermediate Series and Nadi Shodana Pranayama.
Therefore he is part of the lineage of teachers of Shri K.Patthabi Jois.
The Roots of Ashtanga Yoga vol.2 workshop will be focused on exploring deeper levels of the practice and will offer a profound meaning of the different aspects of Ashtanga Yoga.
The main structure of the workshop will be as following:
- Introduction to Pranayama.
- Ujjayi breathing and Bandhas, theory and practice. Grounding and flying.
- Techniques and alignment of the asanas.
- Detailed analysis of Vinyasa system.
- Jumping through and balancing positions.
- Hand stands.
- Connection of practice and meditation.
There will be a question/answer period.
Cost: 30,00 € (15,00 € for Porta Pandana students)
Registration via email at firstname.lastname@example.org