Ashtanga Yoga TTC 200 Hours Yoga Primary Series
This Teachers Training 200 hours in the First Series of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga / Primary Series Yoga Chikitsa will be held by authorized teachers Kapetanakis Aris and Dimitra Zavogianni in cooperation with experienced academic teacher partners in the theoretical lessons.
Our education program 200 hours based on the system of Ashtanga Yoga and the Primary Series, according to the traditional principles of the system and our particular methodology.
During our training program, having the practice of the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series, you will build a strong practice and solid foundations in order to understand in depth the energy elements of breathing, movement and anatomy of the body in each asana .
What is included
Our 200 hour Ashtanga Primary Series TTC Tutorial offers :
- Thorough knowledge toth First Series ofAshtanga Yoga / Primary Series Yoga Chikitsa
- Pranayama of Ashtanga ( breathing techniques)
- Bandhas ( energy and / or muscle locks)
- Meditation ( Zen meditation )
- Hands on Adjustments ( practitioner guidance with hands and body)
- Talk Through ( verbal trainee guidance )
- Backbends / Posterior Push-ups ( backbends Sequence )
- Methodology of asana of Ashtanga Yoga
- Principles and succession sequence asana of Ashtanga Yoga
- Variations and variations of asana
- Learning Sanskrit name of asana
- Chanting Mantras
- Introduction to the Mudras and Chakras
- Hatha Yoga , Vinyasa Yoga , Partner Yoga and Yin Yoga classes
- Fundamentals in Handstands ( Supports hands)
- Philosophy and history ( 8 limbs of Ashtanga Yoga / Detailed analysis of the eight limbs of Ashtanga Yoga )
- Physiology, kinesiology and anatomy
- Physical, mental and spiritual benefits of Yoga
- Guided and Mysore Practice Ashtanga Yoga
- Teaching practice (techniques and experience in teaching an Ashtanga Yoga class )
- Continuous and equal attention to each participant
The particularity of this training is that it addresses both those who have no previous experience and want to start their passage into the path Yoga , as and to existing teachers and practitioners of Ashtanga Yoga or any other system of Yoga who seek to deepen their practice and the teaching on this System .
Participants who successfully complete the Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series training will receive
- RYT 200 hours by Yoga Alliance U SA
- 200 hours certification by Yoga Alliance India
- Certification from Kapetanakisand D. Zavogianni – both certified , Level 2 and Level 1 respectively , from the European Academy of Ashtanga Yoga and Manju P . Jois .
Participants who have already completed a 200-hour course have the opportunity to include 200 hours of this course in order to obtain certification of 300 hours, in each subsequent teacher training that our school will carry out ( eg Ashtanga Yoga / Intermediate series ) . This training is required to attend for the next training in the Second Series of Ashtanga Yoga .
Participation costs: 2 . 2 00.00 euros ( before VAT)
One-off: 2 . 0 00.00 euros ( before VAT)
Partial repayment program :
Advance payment : 800.00 euros (before VAT)
December 20 : 500.00 euros (before VAT)
February 14 : 500.00 euros (before VAT)
April 10 : 400.00 euros (before VAT)
Special conditions :
- In addition to teaching hours, each trainee must complete at least 60 practice classes, either at Ashtanga Yoga Athens or another Shala with written proof.
- In the above case a discount of 10% will be offered to themonthly the package of the AYA the duration of the training program .
200-hour teacher training program
The training we will take a period of seven consecutive months ( a total of 15 weekends).
The detailed daily schedule ( Saturday th / Sunday ) as follows :
07:00 – 08:00 Pranayama and Zazen
08:00 – 10:00 Practice (Mysore or Led)
10:00 – 11:00 Break
11:00 – 13:00 Practice (Elective)
13:00 – 14:30 Lunch Break
14:30 – 17:00 Teaching Methodology, Adjustment Training, Theory)
Note : There may be minor changes to the curriculum during the TTC.
The training of teachers of 200 hours Ashtanga Yoga Primary Series will be conducted in the specially designed space of Ashtanga Yoga Athens , Athinas 31, 10554 Monastiraki, Athens ( 5th floor)
16 & 17 October
October 30 & 31
13 & 14 November
November 27 & 28
December 11 & 12
18 & 19 December
January 8 & 9
22 & 23 January
5 & 6 February
19 & 20 February
March 5 & 6
March 19 & 20
April 2 & 3
April 9 & 10
April 16 & 17
Yours sincerely ,
Ashtanga Yoga Athens